Division Functions & Roles
Research & Conservation Section
- Planning, co-ordination and implementation of research and conservation of arts and culture in the state.
- State Apprenticeship Programs.
- State Conservation Programs.
- Product studies.
- Joint efforts in academic research.
- Plan and manage annual expenses of this Section.
Cultural Arts Development Section
- Plan and manage annual financial allocation and expenses of this Section.
- Impact studies on :
- Industry surveys
- Compilation of statistics
- Development Programs for cultural arts activists and entrepreneurs (technology and facilities)