National Department For Culture And Arts, Johor
Aras 6 Kiri, Wisma PERKESO
No 26, Jalan Susur 5
Off Jalan Tun Abdul Razak, Larkin
80200 Johor Bahru
Johor Darul Takzim
- To produce a cultured Malaysian society based on the 1 Malaysia concept.
- To intensify efforts to sustain and preserve cultural arts.
- To develop culture and arts through efforts in nurturing, guiding and promoting culture and arts to the general public..
- To detect, identify and report on the progress and creation of cultural arts infrastructure development , physical or non-physical, at district and state levels.
- To provide opinions and co-operation to the state government and relevant agencies on matters related to cultural arts development.
- To determine the form of assistance and advisory services to associations and non-governmental organizations on culture and arts at district and state levels.
- To plan and co-ordinate resource and information centres in the fields of culture and arts, including inventories of materials, leaders, associations and cultural and arts groups at district and state levels.
- To encourage and expand the promotion of culture and arts.